B0656 - Italia Ricevimenti
Catering and banqueting, wedding, meeting, rental of location, extra services.
Welcome cocktail buffet and seating served dinner.
We are born with the passion for gastronomy and our long experience in the catering and banquet services has led us to be a guarantee of success for special occasions such as weddings and gala events. We offer only high quality products along with impeccable service to create a perfect event.
Traditional wedding menu with aperitif, champagne, wine and soft drinks, wedding cake make in front of guest, open bar and small pastry for a minimum of 80 people. Service is coordinated from a professional Maitre with smoking dress, and we include one waiter each 10 people. Large choice of waiter dress, plates and under plate, glasses and chandelier. It's also included a personalized menu, beach umbrella and wicked arrangements for aperitif and after dinner (for about 30% of guests).
Classic menu, buffet, welcome dinner, brunch, etc..
Flower decoration, photographer, location rental, lighiting.
Deposit of 30% is required to book the service. The rest of 70% will be paid at the end of the service.